Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Second menu problems

New Front EN Support Forums Tokyo Theme Support Second menu problems

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Punisher,

this is indeed a theme bug, my apologies and thank you for pointing it out!

To fix it, you’ll need to add this code to the “style.css” file (opens by default when you go to “Appearance -> Editor”:
    .widget_nav_menu ul ul, .widget_nav_menu ul ul ul { display: none; }
    and hit “Update File” to save the changes.

Let me know if this removes the problem!

Best,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

Punisher28
    Participant

Hello,

This solution works indeed.

But i have something else that i want to be implimented.. As you can see on this page (http://www.attentservices.nl/diensten/) when you scrol over the menu, you will see that i have many many links.. The automatic dropdown javascript animation makes it unclear for the users on the website..

How can i make that if you first click on a menu item, after the click on the menu item then it will drop down (so not automatically)?

Best,

Punisher

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Punisher,

I’ve made a customized files for you – please download it from my repository, unzip, and upload the contained php file into the theme folder.

Let me know if this achieves what you need.

Best,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

Punisher28
    Participant

After placing the new file on the server, the solution does not work..

When i click on a menu item, the menu doesn’t collapse? ( i now can’t even find the sub menu items. )

*Try to click on a link in the left menu. Normally when you click on “Beveiliging” it should collapse with more links, now it doesn’t.

Can this problem be fixed.

http://www.attentservices.nl/diensten/

Punisher28
    Participant

?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Punisher,

I’ve removed the ftp login data from your previous post – this is a publicly viewable forum, you don’t want your sensitive data to get into the wrong hands. I strongly recommend you to change your password as quickly as possible.

My ftp client could not connect to your account; please send me your WordPress admin login and password to support@satoristudio.net instead – I will troubleshoot the submenu issue.

Best,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.