Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

sample text

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    zevenzeven
    Participant

Hi,
    I have some questions:

1. Where can I delete this text “This is a showcase for your creative work – design, video, photography, you name it. Amaze the world!”
    2. The text on my Portfolio is centered in the middle, I want it on the left.
    3. On the contact part of the site, the Map is disappearing under the “about” part. And there is a big space between the map and the content of the contactpage. If I lower the space the map is disappearing even more. So that is no option.
    You can have a look at http://www.alexandraverkerk.nl
    Hear from you, thanks,
    Alexandra

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Alexandra,

first of all, thank you for using Kanso!

I will go over the questions in the same order:

1). The light-grey text you are referring to is generated using the excerpt. You can edit/remove it by editing the excerpt in the edit mode for the respective page. You can find more information on this on page 5 of the Theme Manual.

2). Please provide a screenshot of the page in question or allow access to the live website – at the moment “http://www.alexandraverkerk.nl” says “You don’t have permission to access / on this server”.

3). Again, I would need to see the page in question – seeing the code would help me produce an efficient and precise solution to the issue. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

zevenzeven
    Participant

Hi Andril,
    Strange you can’t see the website it is online so why you see “You don’t have permission to access / on this server” is strange. Can you try it again?
    1.solved thanks!
    2.Know what it is, there is a left col for the title, so the text starts on the right from the left col.
    3. Not solved.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.