Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Sample Data

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fitnessasylum
    Participant

Hi Team,

Where can I install sample data to make the theme look like what you have ?

Thank you.

fitnessasylum

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Fitnessasylum,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

In WordPress, you can import data by going to “Tools -> Import” admin section, clicking on the WordPress installer and installing it in the pop-up window, then clicking “Activate Plugin & Run Importer”, and choosing the sample date file to upload (from inside the downloaded theme package): Resources/Tokyo_demo_content.xml

After you press “Upload file and import”, do not forget to check the “Download and import file attachments” box (you can also set the author for the imported posts in the same screen, but that is not mandatory), then press “Submit”.

Please note that the data does not contain any Theme Options panel settings; you will also need to assign the menus to their respective locations in the “Appearance -> Menus” admin section.

Should you have more questions about the process, do not hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

fitnessasylum
    Participant

Hi Team,

Thank you for this.

I would appreciate it if you could also address the following points –

1. While we were activating the various plugins we got the following error when installing the quick localization plugin.
    The plugin generated unexpected output.

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Plugin installed successfully.

2. When I did the data import as per your instructions before I got the following error –

Failed to import “Function: image_resize()”: Invalid post type deprecated_log
    Failed to import “Function: wp_specialchars()”: Invalid post type deprecated_log

All done. Have fun!

Remember to update the passwords and roles of imported users.

Please can you advise on what you also mean by Remember to update the passwords and roles of imported users ?

3. Lastly, even after importing the data the site looks nothing like your Tokyo example. I AM NOT VERY TECHNICAL SO I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP WITH THIS. If you can set it up that would be great. I can then change logos and things like that.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

FitnessAssylum

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey FitnessAsylum,

I apologize for the delay in my reply!

I’ll go over your questions in the same order:

1). If I understood correctly, the plugin generated the following message:
    Unpacking the package…
    Installing the plugin…
    Plugin installed successfully.

This is a normal plugin installation message upon success in WordPress ;)

2). “Remember to update the passwords and roles of imported users” is, again, not a theme feature but a standard WordPress message, which invites you to change the passwords for the users that you’ve imported, in case you do not wish the users of the initial website to be able to access the new website.

3). Regarding the theme set-up: I will be glad to help you with it, please provide a list of issues you wish to resolve, and I will provide assistance. I would also recommend to consult the theme manual, since a large part of potential questions might have answers in there.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.