Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Right Sidebar not responsive in Firefox

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Right Sidebar not responsive in Firefox

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hatchmedia
    Participant

Hey Andrew,

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned or noticed before, but the Page:Right Sidebar layout isnt actually responsive in Firefox. The sidebar doesnt move down below the content when resizing the screen. This can even be seen in the Live Demo on Theme Forest. It works fine in Chrome however.

There seems to be a float:none; in the responsive.css on #sidebar that is causing the issue.

Just wanted to let you know for a future release maybe?

Damien

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Damien,

that is indeed a bug, my apologies and thank you for reporting! I will include the corrected version into the theme update ver. 2.1 that I’m planning to submit to ThemeForest in several hours. If you need a fixed CSS file, please let me know, I’ll post it here.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

hatchmedia
    Participant

Thanks Andrii,

Not to worry. I wont need the CSS file, just wanted to make you aware.

Cheers though!

Damien

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Thanks again, Damien! By the way, version 2.1 of Ikebana is now available for download. Apart from the above fix, it contains several other improvements which are listed at the bottom of the theme page.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.