Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Recent post slider

New Front EN Support Forums Sensei Theme Support Recent post slider

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ivanminutillo
    Participant

Hi,
    Compliment for the beautiful theme, I’ve just bought it and i’m triyng to set-up the contents, but I’m still not able to display the recent post slider in the Home Page.
    I’ve set up the home page as latest posts and create 3 posts with featured images inclused, then I imposted the “recent post slider” from the “Content of the custom header” in the theme option, but without any results…
    How can I do to fix that?
    Thanks a lot :)
    Ivan

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Ivan,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Please try checking the box beside the “Show custom header on blog-posts page” setting on the “Header” tab of the Theme Options panel. Let me know if this doesn’t solve the problem!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

ivanminutillo
    Participant

Hi Andrew, I tried but without result…now I see the “featured image” on top of each article, but not the recent post slider…
    The recent post slider works if I choose it from each page, but I don’t know how to put it on the home page
    thanks and sorry for the bad english :)

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Ivan,

please send the URL and login details to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed), I will take a look at the settings and the code.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.