Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Recent Post Slider not showing Featured Image

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Recent Post Slider not showing Featured Image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stephenb
    Participant

First off, great theme! I love it. I checked out the Fuji theme manual and followed the instructions on the RPS and added the featured image correctly in the post. Am I missing something else? I also adjusted the RPS under the appearance to show on category. I checked out the php for the slider and I couldn’t find the problem. It was saying something about “slider-content = 1” then show the div tag for the featured image. I don’t know if its because of the php code or something in my wordpress.

stephenb
    Participant

Would the URL of the image affect anything if you uploaded it through the cms tools? Instead of /wp-content/uploads/2012/12/…” it says the image is stored in /file/…

stephenb
    Participant

So I figured out the problem. I’m using a multisite wodpress. So the files being uploaded go to “/wp-content/blogs.dir/7/files/2012/12/…” instead of the url that is given in the cms of wordpress “/files/2012/12/..”

Is there a way I could change the url destination to fix this problem? I tested it out and I used the url (“/files/2012/12”) that was given in the sliding images. The image doesn’t show up. I put the actual url (“wp-content/blogs.dir…”) and the image shows up on the site.

So is there a way, where I can go into the php and just change the url destination?

mmsatoristudio

Hi Stephen!

First of all, thank you for the purchase and my apologies for a slow reply – I’ve been battling with a nasty Jetpack compatibility issue for an earlier support post for the last 5 or 6 hours :)

It should be possible to adjust the Recent Posts Slider to account for the different URLs, yet I would be grateful if you could send me an email to support@satoristudio.net with your website URL and admin login/password (no-disclosure guaranteed) so that I could look closer at the code, that way I’ll be able to get to the core of the issue much quicker. Alternatively, if you are familiar with php, you can adjust the URLs yourself if you wish, look into the file:
    themes/Fuji/includes/recent-posts-slider/recent-posts-slider.php, line 164.

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.