Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Recent post slider issue

New Front EN Support Forums Origami Theme Support Recent post slider issue

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    hrimati
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

One more thing :-P.
    The image widget the sidebar is cut off a little bit on the left…
    http://www.foodsleepandsex.com

Thanks,
    Susan

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Susan,

it’s a compatibility issue, thanks for reporting! Added a couple of CSS lines, that should fix it ;)

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

kuba
    Participant

Hello!

Well, I’ve put there the IDs and I have the first option ticked too, but it still doesn’t work. What might be done wrong?
    Thank you in advance for your reply.
    Kuba

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Kuba,

in case you are talking about the Recent Posts Slider, could you please send me a screenshot of your slider settings page (“Appearance -> Recent Posts Slider”), I need to see the backend.

Thanks!
    Best,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

ayce24
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve also been having trouble with the recent post slider. Ive checked the necessary boxes in the theme options for it to display and I also inputted post IDs into the settings for the recent post slider, but the slider still does not display. Any ideas for what the issue could be?

Austin

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Austin,

Thank you for the purchase!

I will have to ask you to send me a screenshot of your slider settings page (“Appearance -> Recent Posts Slider”), I need to see the backend in order to be able to troubleshoot the issue.

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.