Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Problems with sidebars and getting different page layouts

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Problems with sidebars and getting different page layouts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ohbeckygirl
    Participant

Hello! Really enjoying the template, but having 2 big problems (sorry I’m not a computer person but I”ll try to describe).
    1. The customizable sidebars aren’t doing anything. They will erase the sidebar widget that is already there, but won’t put anything in its place.
    2. Can’t access the 8 different built in page layouts. choosing one and hitting “update” just doesn’t do anything.
    My web guy is joseph@haikuprinting.com, and the website is http://www.baysupernannies.com
    Thanks! Becky

ohbeckygirl
    Participant

okay, yes the 8 different built in page layouts are working. Still having problem with sidebars though. thanks!

ohbeckygirl
    Participant

But how can I drop small square photos into the sidebar area? I’m not even seeing how to do that. Thanks!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Becky,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

To determine the root of the sidebar problem, I’ll need to take a look at the admin side – could you please ask Joseph to send me the website’s admin credentials to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed). But before that, please check if there are any widgets assigned to the custom sidebars you’ve created – you can do that by visiting the “Appearance -> Widgets” menu.

Regarding the second question – in case you wish to display images in the sidebar, you can use one of the many third-party widgets, e.g. this one. WordPress does not have a “native” widget for that, unfortunately, but you can also insert an image into the simple text widget, by using the HTML image tag (surely Joseph knows how to do it ;)

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.