Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Problems with JetPack + Origami

New Front EN Support Forums Origami Theme Support Problems with JetPack + Origami

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    raissuli
    Participant

Dear friends,

I’m having some problems when trying to install some plugins (so far, Jetpack and Social Media Widget.

With Social media Widget the error message is:
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare social_widget_scripts() (previously declared in /home/raissuli/queimandofilme/drdemo/wp-content/themes/Origami/includes/social-media-widget/social-widget.php:18) in /home/raissuli/queimandofilme/drdemo/wp-content/plugins/social-media-widget/social-widget.php on line 25

With jetpack the message is similar, but refers to some line at the grunion-contact-form file…

mmsatoristudio

Hi Raissuli,

First of all, thank you for the purchase! :)

To address the issues you’ve raised:

– the Social Media Widget plugin is already integrated into the theme, thus you can use that one “out-of-the-box” without the need to install it once more (otherwise it causes conflicts since they both use the same names for functions). If you visit “Appearance -> Widgets”, you’ll find the “Social Media Widget” among the available widgets; by the way, in Origami the widget features a custom-made set of icons (the ones seen in the theme preview) which are not present in the stand-alone plugin. If I misunderstood your need or the essence of the problem, please let me know!

– the Jetpack compatibility issues have been reported earlier and I must apologize for having allowed them in the first place. On the positive note, I’ve managed to fix all of them just a couple of days ago and have been planning a major update for Origami including the fix. In case it’s not too urgent – I will release the update this week; if it is – please drop me a line to support@satoristudio.net and I will email you the updated version of the theme.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

raissuli
    Participant

Hi Andrew!

Your answers were perfect. Just found the social media widget, and I’ll wait for the theme update.

Can you please alert me through this post about this release? ;-)

Thanks!

mmsatoristudio

Sure, I will. Just poke me in case I am still silent by the beginning of the next week :)

Best,
    A | Satori

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Raissuli!

Just to let you know that I’ve published the update for Origami version 1.1, which, among other things, fixes the compatibility issues with the Jetpack plugin. You can find the latest version under the “Downloads” tab of your ThemeForest account. Sorry it took me more time than I initially stated.

And – merry Christmas :)

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.