Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Problem with Portfolio display in multiple pages. Page 2 or Next not showing.

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Problem with Portfolio display in multiple pages. Page 2 or Next not showing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dimas

Hello guys!

I’m having an issue with the portfolio page in my Kanso theme. I would like to set multiple pages with 9 projects for each page. But when I set the number of portfolio items for page the navigation number/pages button does not work. As for example, when I click on page number “2” or “Next” it show the same page/portfolio items. Is there a way to solve this issue?

This is my website: http://www.alessandrodimassimo.com
    Currently I set the Portfolio’s projects number at 24, they are 25 in total. The button “next page” appears but it does not work.

Many thanks!
    Alessandro.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by dimas.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hello Alessandro, thank you for using Kanso! You currently have version 1.3 installed – the issue you’re talking about was fixed in a later release. Could you please try updating the theme to the latest version (1.8)?

In order to update, download the latest package from the “Downloads” tab of your ThemeForest account, unzip it to get the Kanso_Installable.zip archive, then unzip that one. Go to the /wp-content/themes folder via an FTP client (like FileZilla) or your hosting’s file manager, locate and delete the /wp-content/themes/Kanso folder; then upload the Kanso folder you obtaned by unzipping the Kanso_Installable.zip into /wp-content/themes. If you run into issues during the process, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Cheers,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

dimas

Issue solved! Thanks for you prompt and detailed answer.

Best,
    Alessandro.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.