Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio only displaying 1 project

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Portfolio only displaying 1 project

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Powerstories

Hello!

Really love the Ikebana theme, however I’m having an issue with the portfolio page (which is used as the homepage of the site) only displaying a single project item, the left side menu not showing the icons, and the WordPress admin toolbar has disappeared (on the portfolio page only). The only change since this was in perfect working condition, that I’m aware of, was the recent automatic update to wordpress to 4.9.3.

My website is: http://powerstories.com/

After noticing the issue, I updated the Ikebana theme from version 3.5 to 3.6 but have made no other changes. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you might have, and I’d be happy to set up an admin user for you if needed.

-Richard

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hello Richard,

thanks for choosing Ikebana! I can’t seem to be able to reproduce the issue on the latest version of WP with a child theme setup like yours. From the console I can see that the issue is JS-related, could you please try disabling any active plugins one by one to see if the issue disappears at some point? If this doesn’t help, I’ll need to ask you to provide admin access to the website (login and password can be sent to support[at]satoristudio.net, will not be shared with third parties).

Cheers,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.