Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Page/Widget menu

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Page/Widget menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    limehost
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Is there any way to have the widgets or the page menus on the left hand side of the page either by the image or by the blog posts on the front page? I see the only two options are for menus to be up the top of the page or under the image and for the widget area to be only right hand side.

Thanks alot
    Michael

mmsatoristudio

Hi Michael!

In order to display widgets to the left of blog posts on the homepage, go to “Appearance -> Editor” and add the following code at the bottom of the “style.css” file (should be opened by default):
    .home #content { float: right !important; } .home #sidebar { float: left !important; }

Regarding the menus, Fuji has two built-in menu locations: the top sliding menu and the menu between the header image and the content. However, you can display a menu of your choice in any widget are (including sidebar) by using the “Custom Menu” widget (go to “Appearance -> Widgets”).

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

limehost
    Participant

Thank andrew, that seems to have done the trick for the home page. If i want the same layout on the other pages such as gallery/contact pages would i use the same code or??

mmsatoristudio

Dear Michael,

in order to implement the same layout on the Contacts page, please also insert the following code:
    .page-template-page_contacts-php #content { float: right !important; } .page-template-page_contacts-php #sidebar { float: left !important; }

Regarding the portfolio pages – Fuji currently only supports full-width layouts; in order to add a sidebar to portfolio pages we’d need to make deeper modifications to several template files. In case you have a need for portfolio pages with left-sidebar layout, please let me know and I will prepare the files for you.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

limehost
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your help. I have included the above code and it has worked exactly how i wanted it. Now all the widget areas align to the left. YAY! thanks for your help, i appreciate the efforts you put in to your work for your clients :)

Michael

mmsatoristudio

Dear Michael,

I’m glad it worked out as needed :)

..I have a small favour to ask – I would be very grateful if you could rate the theme and the support by visiting the “Downloads” tab in your ThemeForest account. Thank you!

Should you have other questions or issues, do not hesitate to approach me!

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.