Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

#page-holder links do not work at onepage

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support #page-holder links do not work at onepage

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Unfortunately the onepage feature does not work as I do get the menu items on top but the link “…#page-holder…” do not show the linked site.
    Also all the sites are not visible – when I turn off the one page feature (and link it via a multi-page menu) all pages and portfolio sites are visible.

I also already tried to deactivate all plugins and took me several hours but I realy can’t find a solution…

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey IrgendwerAusIrgendwo,

first of all, thank you for using Kanso, and my apologies for the delay in this reply!

Could you please provide the URL of the website in question, so that I could take a look at the live code – this way I will be able to provide clearer instructions on how to fix the situation. Also, it would help if you could make a screenshot of the settings in the “One-Page Website” tab of the Theme Options panel. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

I don’t know what I did but I do have a working website now.
    Deleted every page I created (were just dummy pages) and started from a blank WordPress again -> works great now

Thanks for your help anyway! :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.