Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Page headings on one page design

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Page headings on one page design

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    irin

I want to remove the Page headings on One Page design site and use the space it occupies with other content, like on your demo. The option ‘Hide page titles on pages’ on Page Elements Theme Options removes the titles on multiple pages per page, but they are still displayed on one page design?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Irin,

first of all, thank you for the purchase! Please excuse me for the delay in my reply.

Could you please clarify what you mean by removing page headings – they’re still present on the one-page Kanso demo (the underlined “Portfolio”, “About”, “Blog”, etc in all-caps on the left hand side). Could you please provide a link to your website and specify which elements you’d like to remove. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

irin

hey, What I meant was that the heading is not visible when the slider full-width is used on your demo page. But now I noticed the heading HOME is briefly appearing before slider kicks in. So, the answer to my question is just the correct use of the slider! Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.