Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Page content Layout

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Page content Layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    massakid
    Participant

Hello, I’m trying to adjust kanso theme with my website content, the issue I’m having right now is how to display the content on pages, since the theme do not have any setup layout, I’m having trouble to display the text in a clean and beautiful layout, anyone having this kind of trouble? There is any knowing way to put the content on the pages easily (I’m sorry I’m not a advance wordpress user). For example the sample page of KANSO theme, you have the feature section, the way the content is displayed in 2 columns, 2 rows, aligned with the image, etc. How can I replicate that structure, am I suppose to create a css code for each individual page? is that how people usually build the pages? Please someone help me!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Massaki,

there are various ways in which to build page web layouts; Kanso comes with a multitude of shortcodes, including a columns shorcode, that have been designed to fulfill this role. Please refer to page 11 and Appendix 2 of the theme manual for more detailed information on how to use the shortcodes. In case you face any issues, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

massakid
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response! I’ll check it out

massakid
    Participant

I’m sorry if this is a double post, but I reset my wordpress recently and try to import the content from the resource folder, and All content failed to be imported, how can I fix that?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.