Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

option tree

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    mmsatoristudio

Dear Agatha,

thank you for the rating, I think it has been counted :)
    Regarding a written comment, there is no special form for that on ThemeForest, so a star rating is perfectly fine, yet if you wish to leave an impression to be featured on my theme’s page, you are of course more than welcome to do so!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

i000yards
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    I have a question. I have a load of new images to upload now and was wondering how to best deal with my titles list. At the moment I have a long list (of the separate images by title) and running above them , the names of the different categories into which they fall. The more images I upload, the longer the list will become. Is there a way to just display the categories of the images? So that only by clicking on the category titles do you then get the related title list of images?
    My second question is: I would like to add a “film” page which displays the videos in the same way as the satori/fuji theme displays “photography” – so thumbnails of each video and an accompanying bleeb, in a single, scrollable list, and can i show small square thumbnails of the featured videos on the right, as in “recent articles”?
    Thank you very much!
    Agatha

mmsatoristudio

Hi Agatha!

To address your questions:

1). If I understood correctly, then you can try this: go to “Appearance -> Editor” and add the following line at the end of the “style.cs” file (should be opened by default):
    #portfolio-list li.portfolio-item { display: none; }
    and do not forget to hit “Update File” to save the changes ;)

2). Fuji does not have built-in support for video thumbnails yet, but you can install any of the WordPress plugins that do the job, e.g. this one, which I often use myself. For a sidebar widget, you can try e.g. this plugin.

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

i000yards
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    Oh dear, no it doesnt work! Now none of the images display at all. I tried to put it back to what it was, but have done something wrong.
    Please advise!

mmsatoristudio

Hi Agatha!

You somehow managed to delete most of the content of the main style.css file which is responsible for all graphic styles of the theme :) I’ve fixed that and also edited the portfolio page to display photograph names only when clicking on one of the categories: http://www.deviceproductions.com/photography. Hope this is what you were after!

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

i000yards
    Participant

Dear Andrew!
    Thank you, you rock. I was entering melted-cheese mode. I´m not sure how that happened. As it now looks, is EXACTLY the way I planned. This is very Bill&Ted! :)))) So…will next try the use of the plugins you suggested, thank you.

Agatha

mmsatoristudio

Glad you liked it :)

Best,
    A | Satori

i000yards
    Participant

Dear Andrew,
    I have two questions – on my “home” page i have an image – which I have given a title, like all the rest of my images – is there a way to put the title under the picture, rather than squashed up on the right side?
    My second question is, in the “copyright” text at the bottom of the page I wanted to know if it is possible to start the new sentence “Device Productions….” on a new line. So that there are two clear sentences, like this:
    “All images on this website are Copyright (c) 2012 Agatha Whitechapel.”
    “Device Productions xyz…”

Thank you very much.

mmsatoristudio

Hi Agatha!

I’ve corrected the front page image title for you – it was faster to do it than to tell how to :) the fact that the title was on the right was due to the image being a thumbnail, which in Fuji are made to float to the left; an alternative solution would be to insert the image as a regular post media rather than a thumbnail, and the title as its caption. But I hope the way it is now also suits you.

To create a new line, add the <br> tag where you want the text to break; I’ve inserted it for you ;)

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

• This reply was modified 11 years, 4 months ago by mmsatoristudio.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by satoristudio.
    i000yards
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    Thank you, everything perfect as always:)

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.