Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

One page layout has 'chunky' loading behaviour.

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support One page layout has 'chunky' loading behaviour.

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 post (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Steffanie,

I sincerely apologize for the delay in my reply!

I can see that you’ve decided to install a premium plugin from CodeCanyon instead of the Query Loader, thus I will focus on the first issue now; in case you face any problems with the plugin, please let me know!

Regarding the header styling in the updated theme – please add the following additional CSS in order to smoother implement the extra code I’ve provided previously (you can again insert it into the “Styles: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:

@media only screen and (max-width: 1030px) {
    #main-header { width: 100%; }
    #logo img { max-width: 120px; }
    }
    @media only screen and (max-width: 1030px) and (min-width: 767px) {
    #header-box #nav-wrap { display: table-cell !important; width: 100% !important; }
    }

the “#logo img” line is optional; I’ve added it because it might look better to decrease the size of the logo on smaller screens, as otherwise it takes up quite a large portion of the screen. The code will also position the menu in line with the logo on tablet screens.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 11 post (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.