Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

One issue with plugin CM Tooltip Glossary

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support One issue with plugin CM Tooltip Glossary

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    arunsatori

Hey, Andrii

See if you can help.

Tooltip Glossary highlight terms on pages with hovering function. It works well in pages and posts. However, in my fronpage one-page it is not working. The response in CM Tooltip’s forum after some chating was:

Hi,

If you have checked both these options then it should work. the_content is the WordPress hook which is used by our parser and many other plugins to be able to get/modify the content of your post/pages.

If it doesn’t work on your theme, please check one of the built-in ones eg. twenty-sixteen. If it works there but not on your theme then it most likely means the frontpage template doesn’t use the_content filter.

Best,
    CM Plugins

Can we solve this? I did not follow the suggestion to try check the function with another theme, cause i don’t like to see my site all messed up. :)

Thank you!!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Arun,

please do try to change the theme and check if the plugin works differently with another one, it will not affect content and once you switch back to Kanso the website will look exactly as before. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.