Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Menu Icon Menu Configuration – Help!

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Menu Icon Menu Configuration – Help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    msm446
    Participant

Hi there,

I recently purchased this theme for work with a not-for-profit org that I am affiliated with. I am having trouble setting up the icon menu so that it filters with the portfolio tags, and moves around like the demo featured.

I was referring to the manual and I noticed that the theme options menu does not include the ‘Main (left) Menu’ or options for the ‘Main Menu Type’ under the icon menu.

I am using this on a mac computer, and here is a url image link to the screenshot of what I see when I am in the theme options:
    http://sparechangeintl.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Screen-Shot-2013-09-03-at-4.49.37-PM.png

Time is of the essence, so if there is any way someone could please touch base with me with input to properly set this up, I would gratefully appreciate it.

The org I work for is a pro-social not-for-profit looking to fundraise from restaurants rounding up with their patrons to give spare change to charity and relieving world hunger.

We really love this theme and want to incorporate it to the org’s style.

Thank you so much for all your help!

Best,

Marcus
    marcusmillsproductions@gmail.com

msm446
    Participant

The website that we are working from with wordpress is http://www.sparechangeintl.com/site

Thank you so much!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Marcus!

I really like the idea behind the non-profit!

The icon menu bug is a known issue, and I am preparing an update for the theme right now. I’ve sent you the latest version of Ikebana with the fix to your indicated email address along with instructions for updating. After updating, please use portfolio tag slugs (not names) in the “Filter” fields of respective icon menu items in the “Icon Menu” tab of the Theme Options panel. Please accept my apologies for the confusion regarding the name of the options panel tab, in previous theme versions it was called the “Main (Left) Menu” tab, yet the function is exactly equivalent – I just happened to forget to update the name in the manual.

By the way, the theme update I sent you should also fix the icon menu title line break issue (for titles consisting of more than one word).

Please let me know if this helps!

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.