Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Logo issue in header and PHP compatibility

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Logo issue in header and PHP compatibility

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dimas

Hello (it’s me again…),

I am experiencing an issue with the logo in the header of my website. It started after I updated to the latest version of Kanso theme.

The logo “overflows” outside the header and does not scale as it use to do. It is an SVG file and it use to work just fine before the update. I have tried to change the svg plugin and to use a PNG logo instead but the result is pretty much the same. No issues on the mobile version.

Here’s is a screenshot: http://www.alessandrodimassimo.com/screenshotlogoissue/

One more question. I am about to update the PHP version of my website. Is there any possible issues of compatibility with Kanso theme?

Many many thanks,
    Alessandro.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hello Alessandro,
    right now the .png logo on your website seems to fit the header as intended – has the issue been solved or I might missing the point? :)

Regarding the php version – Kanso should work fine with php7, but if you encounter any issues or see any error messages after upgrading, don’t hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

dimas

Hello Andrii,

Thank you for your answer. I managed to make the .png work after a few attempts. But I still have the issue with the .svg file. I have a .svg plugin installed and the size of the .svg is 100px as recommended, but it does not scale, as it use to do before I updated the Kanso version, and “overflows” as in the picture I attached.

Do you have any suggestion or tips on how I could fix that? It looks ok with the .png but I’d like to get the .svg up again since it is responsive and looks nicer.

Thanks for the php advise and for your time.
    Best,
    Alessandro.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Please try this additional CSS in order to make sure svg images scale as well:
    #logo svg { max-height: 150px; }

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.