Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Ikebana Logo Options

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Ikebana Logo Options

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    rumbledesign
    Participant

The only new issue that has come up is that if I try to include the search bar and/or social media icons, they end up on their own line outline of the header.

rumbledesign
    Participant

I’m assuming that #post-391 equals the logo portfolio item. Is there a way I can make this particular slide to NOT have a mouse-over effect and link?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Rumbledesign,

I cannot access the website at the moment, it is in maintenance mode, thus difficult to comment on the social icons issue without seeing the code.

Regarding your second question: yes, it is possible. Please download the latest version of Ikebana from your ThemeForest account (ver. 2.1), find the “content-aside.php” file inside the “Ikebana_Installable.zip” main theme archive, and upload it into the theme folder on your server (i.e. /wp-content/themes/Ikebana/). Then declare the project with the logo as an “aside” format.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.