Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

How To Replicate DEMO Layout?

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support How To Replicate DEMO Layout?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    innovatetaos

I’ve just installed IKEBANA for a client who would like to mirror the demo theme portfolio layout. I’m struggling with replicating the layout, so is there a way for me to IMPORT the demo content elements to use as a blueprint for setting up the page?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey innovatetaos,

first of all, thank you for using Ikebana!

You can import demo content from the file included with the theme – please follow the instructions in the “Importing Demo Content” section of the Manual (page 13). After that, you can set up a portfolio masonry page using the demo content – please see section “Portfolio” on pp 4-7 of the theme manual for an illustrated guide on how to achieve that. In case you encounter any difficulties or have questions along the way, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

innovatetaos

Thanks! I was able to figure out the functionality without uploading the demo content. 1 remaining question. How do I set the links in the ICON MENU to open in a new window? I’m not seeing any setting in Theme Options. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.