Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

How to recreate demo slider

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support How to recreate demo slider

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Clint
    Participant

Hi, I was hoping if you could tell me a couple of things.

How do I achieve the slider and text seen in the example from the demo seen here:

Page Layout: Right Sidebar (Default)

The slider is slim in design and has a text box and link in it.

Also, is it possible to make a page similar to that example into the homepage for my own site?

Thanks

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Clint,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

The slider in the page you linked to is called the Recent Posts Slider – you can set it up in “Appearance -> Recent Posts Slider” admin menu; please see a screenshot of my demo’s settings here. Now if your front page is a blog posts page, you’ll need to visit the “Header” tab of the Theme Options panel and set the “Content of the custom header” option to “Recent Posts Slider”. If it’s a page, you can visit the page edit screen and choose the “Recent Posts Slider” from the drop-down in the box called “Custom Header” right below the text edit field.

Should you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

Clint
    Participant

Hey, thanks Andrew. It worked perfectly. Took some tinkering with the Recent Posts Slider but it is looking great now. Thanks for the fast reply.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Anytime ;)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.