Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Google Map Image (2600px width)

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Google Map Image (2600px width)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    drewpolk
    Participant

Hi,

I have been trying to find a map image that is large enough for the Contact Page Header in the One-Page site.

Can you tell me how to get a high res, large map image? Also how you got yours with Styles (Demo)?

I see that your image is around 2600px in width.

I have tried Google API, Snazzy Maps, etc.

The parallax works great! I just need the right image that is as high quality as the demo.

Thank you

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Drewpolk,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

At the moment the theme does not implement the Google Maps API (yet it is planned for the upcoming version update) – in the case of the header image in the “Contact” section of the demo website, I just used a screenshot of a map. I have a wide-screen monitor, so it was possible to take a wider screenshot; in the case of smaller screens one can simply take two screenshots from slightly different angles and then combine them into one wider image. For the styling, I’ve used Google Maps Colorizr, but I suspect there are also other tools available for this purpose, not least the wizard by Google itself :)

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.