Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Gallery/Albums

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hobo
    Participant

Hi,

I’m interested in buying your theme and I have a question. Instead of a “portfolio”, I’d like to have a page in which I can put photos grouped by albums. For example, as a traveler, I want to share photos I take during my trips. If I’ve have understood how your theme works, when I click on a photo in the portfolio, I can only watch at that particular photo, without any slideshow etc.. My intention is to present albums, so when I click on photo I’d like to open an album with several photos in it. Is that possible with your theme?

Thanks ;)

mmsatoristudio

Hi Hobo!

Thank you for expressing interest in Fuji :)

Regarding your question: yes, it’s definitely possible to display galleries instead of single-image posts in the portfolio. The only thing I should note here is that the post will still need to have a featured image to appear in the portfolio page. Please check out the portfolio page in the theme demo: https://satoristudio.net/fuji/portfolio-4-columns/; I’ve made the last item, i.e. the one with mount Fuji and pink sakura, into a gallery post for you to see how it looks. The top featured image does not need to be that large of course, I just left the one that was there :)

If you have more questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.