Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Fuji: Slider not displaying

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Fuji: Slider not displaying

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    theweblady
    Participant

My slider photos are not displaying. Went to theme options, header slider, added slides w photos 1 & 2 to test, animation = fade

Saved changes…nothing displays
    I’m sure it’s something simple…what am I missing?

theweblady
    Participant

I knew as soon as I would post I would figure it out. Needed to have display custom header checked!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Theweblady,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Glad to hear that you’ve managed to resolve the situation :) should you have other questions about the theme, do not hesitate to contact me!

By the way, I would recommend cropping the images used for the slider to 950×330 px, otherwise they will look distorted as currently is the case.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

theweblady
    Participant

Thanks for the photo resizing tip. Is there a way to resize the description overlay font and move the position of where this text box displays?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Theweblady,

these changes are not envisaged through the theme’s back-end, yet you can achieve the required alterations by adding some CSS: insert the following code at the very end of the theme’s “style.css” file (opens by default when you visit “Appearance -> Editor” admin menu:

.orbit-wrapper .orbit-caption { font-size: 14px !important; line-height: 20px !important; left: 30px !important; bottom: 30px !important; }

All numeric parts can take any value you need.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

theweblady
    Participant

Perfect. Now is there a way to change the transparent box behind the slider wrapper? It’s a little difficult to view the saying over my photo slider.

toniyasingh.com

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey there,

this would call for some more CSS:

.orbit-wrapper .orbit-caption { background: #000 !important; opacity: 0.8 !important; }

You can change the “opacity” figure from 0 (transparent) to 1 (opaque) to get the level of transparency you need.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

theweblady
    Participant

Great!

1) can I change the opacity color
    2) can I change the size of the box to make it wider?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Theweblady,

below are the answers to your questions in the same order:

1). Yes, the “background” property from the previous piece of code is what you need to alter with your desired color (in hex representation).

2). Yes, here is the custom CSS:

.orbit-wrapper .orbit-caption { max-width: 400px !important; }

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

theweblady
    Participant

I tried, but it’s not making a change. I did get to make the orbit wrapper lighter, centered, and the font to be black and the box full width.
    =========================================

.orbit-wrapper .orbit-caption { font-size: 20px; font-color: #000000; !important; line-height: 30px !important; center: 30px !important; bottom: 30px !important;}

.orbit-wrapper .orbit-caption {background: #5A5A5A! important; opacity: 0.6 !important; max-width: 400px !important;}
    #slogan { font-size: 18px !important; line-height: 20px !important; }

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.