Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

footer height, header logo

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support footer height, header logo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    parklane05
    Participant

hey andrii,

is it somehow possible to add css to change the footer height?
    we want our footer much narrower than in the template.

secondly

as soon as the header collapses and stays at the top our logo becomes a bit blurry. do you have any idea what the reason could be?
    could it be something in the code?

thanks for your great support!
    our site is almost ready to launch

regards,
    sebastian

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Sebastian,

almost anything is possible with CSS ;) please try adding this line to the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:

@media only screen and (min-width: 1030px) { #container-footer { padding: 30px 40px 20px 40px !important; } }

You can of course change the “30px” and the “20px” parts to obtain the needed top and bottom padding for the footer widget area, respectively.

Regarding the logo: when the header collapses on mouse scroll, the logo image obtains a maximum height of 75 pixels – you can either make your logo image 75px or below in height, or increase the limit by adding some custom CSS:

.small-logo { max-height: 120px !important; }

Please let me know if the above information helps resolve the questions!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

parklane05
    Participant

hey andrii,

thanks for the info about the max height for the header logo. ours is larger than 75px what most likely makes it blurry when the header shrinks.

unfortunately the css line for the footer didn’t work. i tried various versions of it but the footer didn’t change at all.
    could you double check if there is something missing in the css line?

last thing: headlines seem to have an underline by default. how can we remove it or change the padding between headline and underline?

thanks a lot for all your help!
    sebastian

parklane05
    Participant

i found a way to modify the footer with css myself.

the only thing left is the underline for all headers. how can we remove it (it appears to look not so good on smartphones)

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Sebastian,

please try this code to remove the underlines from titles:

.page-title h2 a, .page-heading h1 a, .single .post-header h1 a, #blog-header h1 a, .post-header h1 a { border-bottom: none !important; }

Let me know if it works!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

parklane05
    Participant

worked perfectly fine!
    thanks a lot!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.