Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Fixed Width?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rkuske
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

have seen our web site on a very large screen today and noticed that it has a flexible width. Somehow it didn’t look right. Is there any way to make the pages a fixed width? Thanks

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Reiner,

it should be possible to set a maximum width value for the content using some extra code; since it looks like a potentially useful feature, I can implement it for free; please let me know if this would be something to solve your issue and if yes – what is your preferred maximum width figure?

Best,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

rkuske
    Participant

That would be great. Say 1200 width, centered on larger screens?

Thanks again!

Reiner

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Reiner,

I’ve implemented the new code on your website, please check it out and let me know is the behaviour is what you’ve expected; please note that due to the constraints of the theme the actual maximum will be the closest figure that contains a non-fractional number of portfolio item box widths.

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

mosi
    Participant

Hi there, is it possible to get that new code to? I would like to put a maximum width to my page too.

BR Andreas

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Andreas,

sure, please send me your login information and website URL to support@satoristudio.net and I will insert the code (since the changes involve several files and php code, it would be safer if I do it myself than explain how to).

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.