Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

feature image mouse hover

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support feature image mouse hover

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    massakid
    Participant

Hello, how can I customize the mouse hover at feature images on portfolio? I dont want the hover to completely overlay the image and show the ugly grey, maybe add oppacity to it, or even better its possible to put text over the featured images ? so they will look like buttons for users..?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Massakid,

the mouse-hover overlays of portfolio items can be customized in the following ways:
    – you can change the background color using the “Portfolio items – mouse-hover background color” option in the “Style: Content, Widgets” tab of the Theme Options panel,
    – you can alter their transparency using the “Portfolio items – mouse-hover opacity” option in the “Style: Content, Widgets” tab of the Theme Options panel,
    – you can add text to them by filling in the “excerpt” box in the project editor mode for each respective project,
    – you can hide them altogether using the “Portfolio item captions” option in the “Portfolio Page” tab of the Theme Options panel.

Should you have additional questions about the overlays, do not hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

massakid
    Participant

I’m sorry I can’t find any of those options … where is mouse-hover opacity suppose to be ?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Massakid,

please excuse me, the first two options will become available from theme version 1.5.

Meanwhile, you can control the mentioned parameters by adding several lines of code into the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:

.isotope .image-post-overlay {
    background-color: #333333 !important;
    opacity: 0.5 !important;
    }

In the above code, you can replace the “#333333” by the hex representation of any color you require. The “opacity” setting can take values from 0.0 to 1.0, where 0.0 is fully transparent, and 1.0 is opaque.

Should you have additional questions about the portfolio overlays, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Lexusaddicted
    Participant

Satori Sensei,
    Worked fine for me! Really appreciate your support.

Respectfully
    Thomas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.