Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Fancy box for images not displaying control buttons

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Fancy box for images not displaying control buttons

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dimas

Hello, I have just noticed that when I click on the images displayed on my Kanso theme (alessandrodimassimo.com) the fancybox for images does not display navigation arrows and “X” closure buttons anymore. These options are both active in the media panel and I tried switching them on and off but I got no improvements. Any suggestion on how I could fix this issue? Many Thanks Alessandro.

dimas

Apologise for the double post. Is there a possibility that the issue above might be caused by an old version of the Plug-in Rev Slider? I currently have a 5.1 version, which I had to deactivate in order of its incompatibility with PHP 7.3. If I activate the plug-in my website crashes as i explained in a previous post (https://satoristudio.net/forums/topic/revslider-plug-in-php-7-3-compatibility-issue/)

Looking at the Rev Slider website I found out that I can not upload the plug-in and I should ask an updated version from the theme’s author.

Would it be possible to get an updated version of the Rev Slider Plugin?

Thanks,
    Alessandro.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.