Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Expanding Slider setting

New Front EN Support Forums Sensei Theme Support Expanding Slider setting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CityEnd
    Participant

Hello,

I am after some more information regarding the expanding slider.
    I’m already using the image slider for the main page but would like to find out how to have the expanding slider work on another page.

I have created 3 slides under “expanding slider” and set the customer header of the page to “expanding slider”

I have just tried to set the front page to “expanding slider” too, but it’s still the image slider.

Thank you for your time and great theme

Chris.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Chris,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

To provide a solution, I’d need to look at the code and admin settings, thus I’d have to ask you to send the URLs of the pages in question as well as WordPress login and password to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed, naturally).

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

Haike
    Participant

Hallo!

Here is another question regarding the (very nice feature!) expanding slider: How can I arrange and change the order of the images appearing in the slider?
    Thanks a lot for your assistance!

Sincerely,
    Heike

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Heike,

the expanding slider’s slides are ordered by their creation date (this is because if you choose the posts as source of content for the slider, they’ll be ordered in a logical manner). So you can simply change the “Published on” settings for each individual slide to re-arrange them: in the slide edit mode, refer to the “Publish” box on the top right; press “Edit” next to the “Published on” line, edit the date, and then press “OK” and “Update” below.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

Haike
    Participant

Dear Andrew,

thanks a lot for the fast and helpful reply. That was easy!

Very best regards,
    Heike

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Glad it helped!
    Anytime ;)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.