Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

excerpt font size

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support excerpt font size

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    leslyejoy
    Participant

Hi Andrii. I used to have all my portfolio tiles large size and you had given me a snippet to add in the custom code section to reduce the excerpt font size. I just updated my theme and I guess by default the tiles are now all set to 1×1. To change my look, in the theme options/portfolio page section, I changed the pixels from 300 to 350. Now all but two of my tiles have large type. The first and third tiles are the size I want it to be. How can I get them all the same, smaller size? My site is ljwood.com. Thank you!

leslyejoy
    Participant

Hi, I think I changed my mind about having the smaller size. But is there anything in between the small and large? Or can you tell me how to change it so I can experiment? Thanks!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Leslye,

to change the font size of tile overlay text, please use the following code in the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:

.image-post-overlay-in { font-size: 16px; }

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

leslyejoy
    Participant

That works great. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.