Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Error on page load

New Front EN Support Forums Origami Theme Support Error on page load

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    akullander
    Participant

Hi!

Just bought your theme and installed it.
    Got this error on the top of the page:
    [code]
    Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘twitter_widget_script’ was given in /storage/content/55/159755/mydomainname.me/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 403
    [/code]

Any ideas what it could be? I don’t get this error with other themes.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Akillander!

First of all, thank you for the purchase!
    This is indeed caused by the theme’s built-in Twitter plugin, and has been reported and fixed earlier. Strange that it still pops up! In any case, please try the following: download this file, unzip it and upload into wp-content/themes/Origami/includes/twitter-widget folder, replacing the existing file. Let me know if that removes the message – if not, I’ll keep on looking into the problem.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

akullander
    Participant

That fixed it!

Thanks for awesome support!

leda1979
    Participant

hi Andrew, I have the same problem as Akillander.

(see it on http://www.medium-grey.com ), and a bunch of other BTW .. %)
    I am a total rookie, so I will need to ask you a lot of questions I am afraid.
    Regarding this error thing: I downloaded and unzipped this file, but where exactly am I supposed to upload it ??
    I know, I know… but I learn fast.

In my WP editor I cannot find where; I have no clue… is there a link ? Can you explain exactly where ?
    :(

akullander
    Participant

leda1979:

You’re supposed to upload it via FTP to your site. There is no way to do it in your WP dashboard.

leda1979
    Participant

thanks, but I have no idea where my site ‘is’. I mean, I know the server where it’s hosted.
    But I know nothing about coding, and I used in the past FTP transfer to updload or download files from servers,
    but I was given an FTP adress to do so.
    I have no clue how to access ‘my website’s FTP’ or if there is on eto begin with.
    Am I the only clueless person in this forum? :/

akullander
    Participant

leda1979:

You’re not clueless, since you know what FTP is =)
    Who is your service provider? They must’ve provided you with an FTP account? Ask their support, if they have one. If they don’t I suggest you switch provider.
    If you just tell me the provider I’ll check and see if I can find any hints.

leda1979
    Participant

oh, thans so much !
    my hosting is with Hostgator…
    I am trying to check if there is an FTP something in that mess of a login page they have….
    … I’ll let you know what happens.

akullander
    Participant

You have the “File Manager” under you Control Panel/Files which you could use.
    Choose Web Root as your starting directory and you should be able to find your way from there.

leda1979
    Participant

thanks! I used it, and finally replaced this php file with the on eI found on this thread.
    Guess what?
    the error is still on my home page.
    Argh.
    ://
    Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘twitter_widget_script’ was given in /home/leda1979/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 403

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.