Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Default font size

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Default font size

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AdrianChm
    Participant

Argh, this is driving me insane… I know for some of you this is shockingly easy, but I cannot pinpoint the file (css?) and line responsible for the default font-size of a post. I feel like the default size is too small, and would like to increase it a bit. All help appreciated.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Adrian,

what you’re looking for is line 8 in the “custom-styles.php” file in the theme folder (wp-content/themes/Fuji) ;)
    In case you want to change it via the WordPress admin, you can also insert the following line at the end of the “style.css” file (opened by default when you go to “Appearance – Editor”:
    .normal, body, input, blockquote { font-size: 14px !important; }

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hm, I should probably include this option into the Theme Options panel in the next theme version release. Thanks for the hint! :)

A.

AdrianChm
    Participant

Thank you, that worked like a charm. And yes, it’d be great to have it as on option, e.g. in the Typography tab :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.