Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Couple of questions

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Couple of questions

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    timsofa
    Participant

Link to page: http://www.go2bed.biz/wordpress

1. Is it possible to hide the page headers in mobile view?
    2. can i hide the part “by author” in BLOG on 29. Oct.” under the blog post? I want a clean design.
    3. is there a way to change the look of the mobile menu? at least the color?
    4. in mobile view, the contact form does not use all of the available width (e.g. on the iPhone the fields are pretty narrow. can i make them wider?

Thanks so much!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Timsofa,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

I will go over your questions in the same order:

1). This hasn’t been envisaged in the theme’s back-end, yet it can be done using some additional custom CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .page-holder h2 { display: none; }
    }

You can insert custom CSS into the child theme’s style.css file (if you are using one), or into the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel.

2). Again, this hasn’t been envisaged as a back-end option because a blog typically does contain information on when and by whom an article has been posted. However, you can hide it by using some more custom CSS:

.home #post-list-wrapper .post-meta { display: none; }

3). The mobile menu will take on all styles set for the main menu in the “Style: Header” tab of the Theme Options panel. If you wish to specifically change the color/background of any the mobile version, you can do it with some additional CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    #nav-wrap { background-color: #ffffff; } #nav-wrap li a { color: #333333 !important; }
    }

replacing the “#ffffff” and “#333333” with the hex codes of colours which match your preferences.

4). You’re right, there might be a need to make them always full-width on smaller screens, thank you for pointing this out! I’ve prepared a fix – please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting files into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/) via ftp, replacing the existing files when prompted.

Let me know if any of the above does not achieve its goal!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.