Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Content of page, portfolio and post does is empty

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Content of page, portfolio and post does is empty

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rctorp

Background:
    – This is a blog on a multisite-installation.
    – The only plugins that are Network-activated is “Multisite Enhancements”, “WordPress MU Domain Mapping” as well as “WooThemes Helper” and “WordPress Varnish”
    – All other plugins are the one that came with Ikebana
    – I have imported the testdata.

… but whatever I do no content is shown on either page, post or portfolio.

Mainsite is http://dndbeta.no

Please help or advice :D

rctorp

(forgot to say; I’m using Versjon: 3.3)

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Rctorp,

first of all, thank you for using Ikebana!

From the first glance it looks like there might be a function that filters the content template tag in an unwanted way, however, I will be able to tell more when we run some tests: the first thing I will need to ask you to do is to disable all plugins that are currently activated in the multisite installation, refresh the page, and see if the problem goes away; if it does, enable plugins one by one, checking the page in-between, in order to determine which plugin causes the content to disappear and let me know which one. In case the content doesn’t show even with all plugins off, please also let me know, we’ll troubleshoot further. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

rctorp

Thank you for a really quick feedback. I’ve asked the company that is hosting the site to look into the problem and try you suggested solution. I will let you know if we find a solution and what it is.

Christian

rctorp

Our host-provider has looked into the problem, disablet all plugins but with no success. (We have about 30 different sub-sites on the multisite and has never experienced this problem).

So what would you advice me to do?

rctorp

It seems that the problem is related to the plugin shortcodes-pro, especially the filter that has been added to line 57 in the file
    shortcodes-pro/inc/class-shortcodespro-type.php

This calles the following functions:
    function sp_do_shortcode( $content ) {
    return $this->replace_do_shortcode( $content );
    }

* Searches and replaces up to 3 levels of [do] shortcode.

function replace_do_shortcode( $content ) {
    // short shortcode
    $pattern = ‘~\[do action\=\”[^\”]*\”\s?[^\]]*?\/]~’;
    $content = preg_replace_callback( $pattern, array( &$this, ‘replace_do_shortcode_callback’ ), $content );

// normal shortcode/no nesting
    $pattern = ‘~\[do action\=\”[^\”]*\”\s?[^\]\/]*\]( [^\[\d\o\n]* )\[\/do\]~’;
    $content = preg_replace_callback( $pattern, array( &$this, ‘replace_do_shortcode_callback’ ), $content );

return $content;
    }

Since this plugin is part of the theme and the filter is in an anonymus object I had to search for it. Its probably not compatible to other PHP-versions.

As my host-provider tells me, this code ought to work if its add’ed to the sent-part in the init-action:

<?php
    function dnd_fix_shortcode_filter() {
    global $wp_filter;
    $hook=’the_content’;
    $found=0;
    foreach($wp_filter[$hook] as $priority=>$record) {
    foreach($record as $name => $values) {
    if (strpos($name,’sp_do_shortcode’)>0) {
    remove_filter($hook,$name,$priority);
    $found=1;
    break;
    }
    }
    if($found) break;
    }
    }
    ?>

————
    The question is: This way of working around the problem is not something i prefer. In fact I ususally avoid it at all cost.

Any advice?

rctorp

Guess you are bussy.

I made my own plugin based on the above-mentioned code and now everything works perfectly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.