Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Change Font

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    groovmastas

Hello,

Great theme! Thanks for the good work.
    I am using the one page design.
    Font characters in the top menu and the headings for each consecutive section are allways uppercase for example: HOME, ABOUT, BLOG etc.
    How do I change that to lowercase for example: Home, About, Blog?
    Thanks.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Groovmastas,

first of all, thank you for using Kanso!

There’s no back-end setting to turn the headings into sentence-case, since the uppercase is a part of the theme’s concept; however, you can achieve this by adding some custom code: please try inserting the following line into the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:

.serif, cite, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, #content h1 a, #content h2 a, #content h3 a, #content h4 a, #header-image h1 a, #header-image h2 a, #header-image h3 a, #header-image h4 a, h1 a:visited, h2 a:visited, h3 a:visited, h4 a:visited { text-transform: none !Important; }

Do not forget to hit the “Save All Changes” button in the right corner to save the new settings.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

groovmastas

Hello Andrii,

Thank you for your very fast reply.
    I have pasted the above text into the Style: Add CUstom CSS box and saved all changes.
    Unfortunately there is no visible change to the website.
    What other solutions do you have in your toolbox :)?

Many thanks.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Sven,

I’ve double-checked the code snipped I’ve provided above, and it does work with Kanso; since your website is currently down (it says “Error establishing database connection”), I can’t check the code; please let me know when it’s live again.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.