Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Blog with one-page

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Blog with one-page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rhodesman
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to activate my blog but am having some issues with it. I want the blog to show up on my top site navigation however I don’t want the blog to be part of the on-page layout, just in the menu. I would want the blog to be a separate page from the main site page. I cannot seem to get the blog to show up in the navigation without activating it’s one-page layout section.

I have added the blog to the menu structure in appearance > menu however that doesn’t seem to be working. Could you please advise on how I can get that to work?

Thanks!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Rhodesman,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

The possibility to add external links to the one-page mode was not initially conceived for Kanso, yet following user requests I’ve decided to implement it – it will be a part of the version 1.5 that I will make public very soon. Meanwhile, I’ve already uploaded the necessary files to add this feature in another topic here – please see the first two messages for details. Let me know if the provided solution works for you!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

rhodesman
    Participant

Thanks! That fix worked for me.

Just an idea for the future: it would be nice to turn on/off different parallax features. For instance, I don’t like the extra height top menu so i remove the JS for that in the header and add in the small- CSS to the HTML. Would be nice if that was an option in WP to turn that on/off.

Thanks for your awesome support, you are kick ass in that department!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Rhodesman,

glad to hear it worked!

And thank you for the suggestions, I will work on providing more flexibility in switching the theme features on/off from the Theme Options Panel in the upcoming version 1.5.

Should you have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.