Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Blog posts seem to be in reverse chronological order when viewed by category

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Blog posts seem to be in reverse chronological order when viewed by category

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mike dias
    Participant

Please help. When viewing categories, I am seeing the oldest posts on top with the newest at the very bottom. Is anyone else experiencing this? How do I fix that?

Example:
    http://mike-dias.com/category/music-recommendations/

Note – on the main blog page, everything is in the proper chronological order.

Thank you

Mike

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Mike,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

I’ve double-checked the theme and it seems to be displaying categories in the chronological order, as intended. On the page you’ve provided, the two posts also seem to follow in the chronological order (which also matches the order in the blog): according to the post meta, the “Fatoumata Diawara” post was created on the 12th of January, 2013; and the “Joe Thompson &..” post was created on the 30th of July 2012. Could you please let me know if I understood the initial question correctly?

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.