Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Adding Video content

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Adding Video content

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    paula

Hi,
    Great theme. I’ve encountered a problem adding video content.

When adding video content to a portfolio page and am experiencing problems.

Setting up as a portfolio page
    Format video
    Add media – then use the youtube code for the video
    <The video appears in the CMS editing screen and plays>
    Select playable video in masonry tile
    Publish

On the site the box is grey with the play icon in the top right hand corner – I don’t get the video as a tile and it will not play.

If I do all of the above and not select playable video in masonry tile, the pay button appears in the top right hand corner and when selected you go to the page and have to play the video from the portfolio page.

I chose the theme because you could add video content easily – I don’t want to upload to the site as I have a fair amount of showreel to add.

Your prompt response will be much appreciated.
    Paula

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Paula,

first of all, thank you for using Ikebana!
    Regarding your question: please make sure that you’re inserting the URL of the video into the content of the said project, e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks8WH3xUo_E – in other words, the link you get from your browser’s address bar (top bar) when you go on the video’s page on YouTube. It shouldn’t be the embed code provided by YT, because the theme is capable of parsing URLs by itself. If this does not help, please let me know!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.