Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Reply To: Visual Composer update / WooCommerce update / Masonry tiles on mobile

New Front EN Support Forums Shogun Theme Support Visual Composer update / WooCommerce update / Masonry tiles on mobile Reply To: Visual Composer update / WooCommerce update / Masonry tiles on mobile

mmsatori
Keymaster

Hey Jonas,

I’ll cover the issues below, in the same order:

1). This is indeed a bug, stemming from the absence of one declaration in JS that governs tile sizes on smaller screens. I’ve updated your website and the theme, will include this into the next version update, thank you very much for the heads-up.

2). Frankly speaking, so far I haven’t had such plans for the immediate future, but I will investigate the scale and the time needed to make a decision. As far as the particular case is concerned, I am not sure if it will be solved in the new version directly, but what you can do for now is e.g. force the images to scale proportionally on tablets, i.e. adding a

.wpb_single_image { height: 100%; }

declaration for medium-sized screens. This will tell the images to stay square, but might make the page longer vertically.

3). I’ve just updated WooCommerce to 2.3.11 on the demo website, so far haven’t identified any bugs – in case you encounter any, though, please let me know, and they will be solved ;)

Best,
Andrii / Satori Studio