Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Reply To: Ikebana css questions

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Ikebana css questions Reply To: Ikebana css questions

mmsatori
Keymaster

Hey Christian,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

I will go over the questions in the same order:

1). To change the font sizes of the 2×1 tiles with portfolio tag descriptions, please use this CSS (you can insert this and following snippets into the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel), the first line is for the title, the second is for the description text:

.tax-tagportfolio #portfolio-header h1 { font-size: 32px; }
.tax-tagportfolio #portfolio-header .portfolio-tax-desc { font-size: 20px; }

2). Since it’s a very common practice to link the logo to the home page, there is no option in the admin back-end to link it with some other destination; however, you can achieve that by changing the template file (“header.php”, found in the theme root folder). In particular, you’ll need to edit line 85 – locate the string:

echo home_url();

and replace it with

echo home_url('/page-url');

where page-url is the slug (i.e. the last part of the URL) of the page you want to link to.

3). Please try this CSS for changing the text color of the header search form:

#header #searchform input { color: #ffffff !important; }

4). To remove the navigation links in portfolio projects, you can either use this CSS:

#content .navlinks { display: none; }

or remove lines 12-21 in the “single-project.php” theme file.

Should you face any problems with implementing any of the above, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio