Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Reply To: Settingup help needed

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Settingup help needed Reply To: Settingup help needed

mmsatori
Keymaster

Hey Amro,

I will cover the questions in the same order:

1). A back-end setting for this has not been envisaged as a theme option; however, you can achieve this by adding a line of CSS code to the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:

#nav-primary a { font-weight: 700 !important; }

2). Again, this hasn’t been intended as a ready option, but you can change this by adding own CSS:

#social-top a { font-size: 20px !important; }

3). Please use the “Page order” parameter in the “Order of portfolio items” drop-down on the “Portfolio Page” tab of the Theme Options panel; then if you assign values to the “Order” setting in the “Attributes” box while in editor mode for specific projects (i.e. the items in the “Portfolio” admin section), they will be rearranged relative to each other’s numbers.

4). You can use any individual item in the vertical icon menu as a filter (just like in the demo), in which case you’ll need to fill in the “Filter” parameter in the respective icon menu item box in the “Icon Menu” tab of the Theme Options panel – or as a direct link to any URL, in which case you will need to fill in the “Link URL” parameter in the respective icon menu item box.

5). Please use the “Maximum content width” option in the “Page Elements” tab of the Theme Options panel. You can input any integer in that settings field.

6). Please untick the “Display search box in the header” checkbox in the “Page Elements” tab of the Theme Options panel.

7). To add a new portfolio item (aka “project”), you will need to add a new content item in the “Portfolio -> Add New” admin section. For more information on building the portfolio, please see pages 4-7 of the theme manual.

Should you face problems with any of the above, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio