Deprecated: ¡La función get_currentuserinfo ha quedado obsoleta desde la versión 4.5.0! Usa wp_get_current_user() en su lugar. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Respuesta a: Map on contact page

New Front ES Support Forums Sensei Theme Support Map on contact page Respuesta a: Map on contact page

mmsatori
Superadministrador

Hey Alex,

I’ve investigated the issue and it seems that Google Maps has altered its linking and sharing mechanism, which generated a URL that is unsuitable for embedding the way Sensei theme did it. I will need to update the theme according to the new features, thank you for noticing this!

I’ve put the necessary URL into the «Google Maps for contacts page header» field on the «Header» tab of your Theme Options panel, now the map works as intended. For the record, this URL came from the «Share or embed map» option in the menu that appears when you press the little cog icon in the bottom right corner of a Google Map page. In the pop-up, one needs to choose the «Embed map» tab and copy the part of the code that follows the ‘src’ attribute, contained in quotes.

Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio