Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Map on contact page

New Front EN Support Forums Sensei Theme Support Map on contact page

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m having trouble getting the map to display in the header of the contact page. I currently have a blank space where the header would normally be.

Any advice on this would be great… http://mandrakefilms.co.uk/wp/contact

Thanks

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Percy,

the page you’ve linked to currently says “Mandrake Films will be back shortly” – could you please revert to the actual Contacts page or provide access to your admin backend so that I could see the code? If the latter, you can send the login details to support@satoristudio.net

Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Hey. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Have just emailed the details.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Alex,

I’ve investigated the issue and it seems that Google Maps has altered its linking and sharing mechanism, which generated a URL that is unsuitable for embedding the way Sensei theme did it. I will need to update the theme according to the new features, thank you for noticing this!

I’ve put the necessary URL into the “Google Maps for contacts page header” field on the “Header” tab of your Theme Options panel, now the map works as intended. For the record, this URL came from the “Share or embed map” option in the menu that appears when you press the little cog icon in the bottom right corner of a Google Map page. In the pop-up, one needs to choose the “Embed map” tab and copy the part of the code that follows the ‘src’ attribute, contained in quotes.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.