Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

filtered portfolio tiles size

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support filtered portfolio tiles size

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    leslyejoy
    Participant

Hi, my portfolio page has a mix of large and normal size tiles. The filtered portfolio pages show the tiles same size as they are on the portfolio page, i.e., some normal, some large, which looks weird. Is there a way to get all the tiles to show up normal size on the filtered pages? Thanks!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Leslye,

the portfolio tag archive pages display the projects in the same way as the portfolio page itself, in order to retain consistency in representation (according to the best practices of user experience) and avoid confusion. Technically, it is possible to force all tiles be the same size on portfolio tag archive pages, yet it requires customizing the theme code, namely introducing an “if” criterion into the “large_size_class” function on line 953 of the “functions.php” theme file in order for the function to fire only on portfolio page itself and not on tag archive pages. Such theme customizations are, unfortunately, outside of the scope of the ThemeForest support policy, yet I can recommend Envato Studio and UpWork for high-quality freelance professionals who can implement such a change.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.