Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Visual Composer button now displays "Click edit button to change this text"

New Front EN Support Forums Shogun Theme Support Visual Composer button now displays "Click edit button to change this text"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I just noticed that my webpages now show the text “Click edit button to change this text.” Here’s an example: http://priscillawest.com/books/beautiful-surrender/ I’ve narrowed the problem down to the use of the [vc_cta_button …] tag. If I remove this tag (which removes the buy button), then that default text does not show up. I noticed that there’s a new version of Visual Composer available (4.9 whereas I currently have 4.7.4 with the Shogun Theme). Do I have to update VC to fix this problem? Also, VC doesn’t seem to load when I try to use it to edit, so I am currently doing edits through manual coding… Please help!

Thanks,
    Priscilla

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Priscilla,

first of all, thank you for using Shogun!

Since this issue hasn’t been reported previously, I will need to ask for back-end access in order to troubleshoot the problem. Please provide the username and password for the WordPress admin section to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed) and I will do my best to solve this as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.