Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Using this theme with FeedWordPress – posts show blank screen

New Front EN Support Forums Shogun Theme Support Using this theme with FeedWordPress – posts show blank screen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have generated a bunch of posts from a feed using FeedWordPress (https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/feedwordpress)

But for some reason the posts totally break the archive and single posts pages when using Shogun (fine with TwentyFifteen). Looking at the source, the html stops at <body (with no closing bracket).

I’d rather not share the link in a public forum as the site is under development. Perhaps I can email it in?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Caroline

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Caroline,

I’ve tested the FeedWordPress plugin with a fresh install of the Shogun theme, using a feed from the same website (recruiter.co.uk), and it seems to be working fine. To further investigate your case, I will need access to the admin area of your WordPress instance – please send me the login and password in response to the email I’ve sent you. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Caroline,

I’ve investigated the issue, it was caused by an is_product() function in the theme’s “functions.php” file – in one place the function was being used without checking whether the WooCommerce plugin, which supports it, is indeed installed on the particular WordPress instance – which messed up the posts created automatically by the FeedWordPress plugin. I’ve corrected the file, and will also include this fix into the next update of the Shogun theme. My apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for reporting this!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.