Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Theme Panel Options

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Theme Panel Options

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    savanna
    Participant

Hey there for some reason when I try to upload or customize the theme the setting aren’t saving. Could it be a plugin issue

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Savanna,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Please try disabling all plugins and check if the Theme Options are being saved then. If still not, please provide your admin login/password to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed) so that I could look at the admin code.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

savanna
    Participant

Thanks but it was a plugin so I disabled it

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Savanna,

I’m not sure I understood – what you mean is that there was a plugin installed on your website that prevented Fuji’s Theme Options panel from saving the settings, and once you’ve disabled it the theme started working fine? If that is the case, could I ask you for the name of the plugin? There might be a compatibility issue that I must address in the future updates of the theme.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

savanna
    Participant

The name of the Plugin was A review plugin I deleted it so I’m not sure of the name of it

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Thank you Savanna!

In case of other questions or problems do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.