Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Theme Options/500 Internal Server Error

New Front EN Support Forums Kabuki Theme Support Theme Options/500 Internal Server Error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    janusdesign
    Participant

hello, i am working on a site for a client who is using your Kabuki theme. when i click the theme options link in admin, it gives me an ‘500 Internal Server Error’ message so i cannot reach the settings. any idea what would be causing this or what i would need to do to resolve it?

my client is hosted with godaddy.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Janusdesign!

First of all, thank you for the purchase!
    This issue has not been reported before. From the error code it looks like the theme did not install correctly – could you please try deleting it and installing anew? If this does not help, I will need to ask you for admin credentials so that I could take a look at the back-end. You can send those to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed of course).

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

janusdesign
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    My apologies for the delayed reply. It ended up being a random ‘mystery of the internets’ as I no longer got the error the next day, and everything’s been fine since. It may have been some type of hosting hiccup or temporary issue at the time – I haven’t had any problems like that since.
    Thank you for your quick reply!
    Sincerely,
    Chris

janusdesign
    Participant

PS Very nice theme, by the way!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Great to hear, Chris! :)

In case of other issues/questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerley,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.